[UbuntuDallas] meet-up

Brandon Perry bperry.volatile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:31:07 UTC 2011

Hey Chris,

OCAM was a project I started many moons ago. OCAM stands for One
Computer A Month. The basic premise was to build computers from
old/misfit parts, load Ubuntu on them, then give the computer to a
family, charity, whatever that needs a computer for public or private
use. I had been able to get a few into some classrooms here in AISD
with Edubuntu, but nothing came to fruition, and life changes made the
project fairly dead.

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website