[UbuntuDallas] New Agenda - Texas team

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:57:32 BST 2010

ok as per what i said the TX team dos not need to be replyed with every
and all emails as Dinda said she dont have time at this time to deal
with it and so me an her have set up a plan

the efforts that are being taken are for the TX team thats all ready in
place and no one needs to worry about anything...I am looking for a
group of people who share your same feelings and want do something in a
big way to jump start it once again..if that is you then let me know and
we can start working on the ruff draft and get the ball moving.