[UbuntuDallas] texasteam

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:26:09 BST 2010

not that to make it a private eyes...as team leader i feel this is how
it should be done as per the meeting I had with dinda

this would be the "road" map as to how this is going to work

#1 ruff draft of the POA (POA stands for plan of action)
#2 have team view the ruff draft and give there option and rework on it.
#3 rehave team review it and after vote have it be past to Dinda
#4 me and Dinda will review and have have a meeting over it..any changes
will be made and will be changed (dallas team being part and knowing of
thoses changes)
#5 the Houston team will view it and make any changes they feel there
should be made.
#6 sent back to dallas team for a review if we pass it
#7 then POA will be put into action

reason for doing it like this...

if the dallas team works on everything as a whole...we can only work on
so many things...if we brake things down and a group of people work on
what they would like to work on 2getter then more things can be done...a
GREAT way to see how this would work is with the ubuntu teams..they are
broken down for that reason so people can work on what they wish and get
the job done

another project that needs to be started and worked on as soon as it can
be...is our wiki page..its needs to be updated and stay updated...so
anyone who wants to lead that project please step up and take that on!

One person can not do everything and so I would like things to be broken
down some so that every one can work on things at one time an more be
done and when something is "done" it will be viewed by the whole team
and voted on if a vote needs to be taken.