[UbuntuDallas] Team Activity and Community

Felix Castro felix.castro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:44:09 BST 2010

Daniel,

Thank you for the invitation to your User Experience Team meeting in
Cleburne.  You seem to be very enthusiastic about Linux; have you considered
starting a Ft. Worth or Waco team as they currently do not have Ubuntu
groups and are in your vicinity?

Having the Dallas Ubuntu meeting in the Ft. Worth is not practical as it is
a Dallas group and a lot of the Ubuntu Dallas team members live in the North
Dallas/Plano/Frisco/McKinney area, I suppose I could schedule a meeting,
apart from this group, in our area.  The Fox and Hound in Richardson or
possibly Trinity Hall in McKinney come to mind.

Best,

Felix Castro