[UbuntuDallas] voting on Tx group

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:41:05 BST 2010

this is very simple and I will be more than happy to show/teach you!

first thing you would want to do is download xchat...the server you will
want to join is freenode just click on it and open it up...once its open
type this /join #ubuntu-dallas JUST like that...no caps...you will then
enter the room and we will help you set-up a nick name and all of that
there!!...hope to see you there