[UbuntuDallas] irc

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:31:32 BST 2010

I my self am with perry...logs are only needed for important
functions/meetings that are hosted on the loco irc room

another thing that will have to be taken into account with IRC logs is
where will they be posted? what would be the cost of the
hosting/bandwidth how many days,weeks,months would a log stay "posted"
who would spend the time in doing all of this work?

If anyone wants to stand up to the plant and take this on then as a team
we can move on to a vote if this is something that we want or don't