[UbuntuDallas] irc

Brandon Perry bperry.volatile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:00:44 BST 2010

I think a little bit more context is needed for this thread.

For those who aren't on IRC all the time as some of us are, some may
feel the need for logs to be available of the chatroom so that people
within the group know what happens without having to be there.

Others may feel logs are only pertinent to meetings or important
functions on IRC. I, myself, am in this boat.

For those of you who do not idle on IRC as some of us do, how
beneficial would you see having logs available of the chatroom 24/7?
How beneficial would just meeting logs be vs 24/7 logs?

Any thoughts on the subject? Other considerations to be taken, how
will logging be performed, who will maintain the bot/machine providing
the logs, etc...

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website