[UbuntuDallas] New Agenda-Texas team

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:35:09 BST 2010

Some people have said alot of good points and i like how people are
looking at this in more than one way

yea I do feel we chould be moer stable of a team but when are we really
any more stable? We have members who are active and are part of the
group....dont think its the size that matters much but how we all work
to getter....that is what I would like to do with the new Texas
group...just a way that all of texas team groups can have a way to talk
and share info and to work on huge projects that will help get us into
the news...the pros if we can get our self in the news...get our word
out that there are better things than windows and ect ect...so i think
there will be alot of pros to this as well as alot of work an time it
will take but I think in the long run it would be worth it..

an dont let the alot of work part get you down on this idea...who said
we have do this in one day? =P...just want to get ya'lls feeling on this
so we can take this on as a team an not as a one man army

I will be in and out of IRC today...have a few meetings to be in but
should be out of them by 11 12pm