[UbuntuDallas] New Agenda-Texas team

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:57:50 BST 2010

We need to do something to bring the Texas teams into one huge team but
still keeping our loco teams as they are but have another team setup
that we all can share news/updates and maybe even work on having a huge
meeting once a year some where in Texas where all the loco Texas teams
can meet.

I have been looking into this and think it will be a great way to bring
Texas back to the for front of Ubuntu and of coarse have more fun in the
mean time (more people means more beer)

But before we take this on as a team I feel we need to vote on this AS a
team. so the final vote will be taken on the Sep-30th all votes will
need to be in by 9:pm

this way every one can read this..ask anything they would like to ask

I can be found in the IRC chat room if you wish to talk to me there I am
there most of the time but I do have other things I need to do so if I
take a long time to reply I am sorry but I will get back to you asp