[UbuntuDallas] irc

Alan Howell alan.howell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:07:03 BST 2010

Nice blog and post. :)

IRC isn't really my thing. I quickly forget about it and notice it is still
running days later. lol

IMO, the issue is not leadership - I've met some amazing folks that will be
reading this in a few hours.
Last year, at the Texas meeting in Irving(? forgot where it was lol) I think
JJNova said that he felt he was alone but was working very hard for this
group.
Indeed, he was very passionate at the time - I suspect he still is.

Below are my personal interests in being involved in an "Ubuntu" group.
1. Be involved in local Linux projects for personal/group recognition and
advancement
2. Convert users to Ubuntu
3. Advocate for FOSS software
4. Participate in an effective networking environment for professional and
personal growth

I've stated them here to see if they align with the goals of the team.

Regards,
Alan

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 5:21 AM, Daniel VanStone <webmaster at catcodesigns.net