[UbuntuDallas] irc

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:33:59 BST 2010

That maybe true per the irc chat...BUT irc chat is a medium that we can
use very easy/fast....but as a group we should look into other mediums
like facebook myspace youtube and so on.

I am not a facebook user or myspace but if we had a group page that we
"link" each of our page to as friends or what not that we all can edit
it will help "get the word out"

I am a big youtuber and have about 400+ views a day on avg i dont know
what the other medium could do but i think youtube would be a good one
to do. Have a group page that vids that WE make will be faved on it that
will go to OUR youtube pages and so on.