[UbuntuDallas] Who all is out here?

Alan Howell alan.howell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:43:08 BST 2010

Great post. I think the main forum for communication on this group has
always been word-of-mouth and IRC.
IRC is so 1990's. :P

If one looks through the history of this list, every now and again there is
a *wow* factor. We didn't realize so many folks!....etc
We will see much more come out of the woodworks within the next few days.

I wonder if other forums such as identi.ca/facebook/twitter/RSS along with
majordomo might be more effective/more active media for communication of the
group?

Just brainstorming outloud. Thanks for the ear.

Regards,
Alan

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 6:19 AM, Daniel VanStone <webmaster at catcodesigns.net