[UbuntuDallas] hello

Gary Beach glbeach at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:12:44 GMT 2010

Yeah, I actually mis-spoke and realized it after I hit "send."  Oh well, mea
culpa.  What I originally tried was to create a folder as a "share" - first
on one of my installed drives, then on a sata I added and mounted that was
NTFS format.  I did not have any success with either of those items.  I had
spoken to my son in San Antonio and mentioned to him what I was up to.  He
pointed me to the PUEL version - which worked fine.  I guess I should have
gotten aligned with this mailing list sooner.

Cheers,
Beach