[UbuntuDallas] hello

Gary Beach glbeach at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:14:39 GMT 2010

The issue I encountered seemed to (at least in my humble opinion) that MS XP is stupid and could not "see" the shared folders since they existed in a Linux partition. I did try to do exactly as you mention, but after killing about half a Saturday I chose the method I described.

Cheers,
Beach

Sent from my iPhone