[UbuntuDallas] New to the Dallas area, not to Ubuntu

James McCormick thephotoman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:59:39 GMT 2010

Greetings--

I just moved into the Dallas area from Greater Houston.  I wasn't really active in the LoCo team there, though I did attend a couple of meetings and occasionally posted to the mailing list there. However, my circumstances have changed greatly, and I'll be more capable of being active here (I have my own car and funding now).

As for my usage, I'm currently just running a netbook with the netbook remix and a web server (currently located back in Houston).

I'm looking forward to meeting with y'all.

--James McCormick