[UbuntuDallas] Ubuntu Global Jam - 26 March - 28 March 2010

Juan Collao collao at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 06:20:49 GMT 2010

It would be good to have some get togethers from time to time. I would
be great to learn from others.

I think that one of the things Ubuntu needs to do to for the community
is to revamp the forum/wiki. I cannot tell you how many hours I have
wasted trying to find a current answers for my issues in a sea of
outdated solutions. The forum needs to work in a much different way to
provide useful and current information for users. Maybe we can provide
some suggestions that we could send back to the mother ship :)

Juan