[UbuntuDallas] Ubuntu Global Jam - 26 March - 28 March 2010

Joshua K goodtimetribe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:46:43 GMT 2010

I'm thinking we should go for spontaneous gtg's as well... as in like on
sometimes i know my wife's gonna wanna drag me some place (it could be
anywhere) on a saturday evening or sunday afternoon or whatever, so i'll
see if i can get her permission to just go ahead and make announcements
for "hey, spontaneous ubuntu geek meeting, see you at
sdfijsdflkjasdgfasdfjkg"... i dunno.. what ya think?

also, i'd considered a rotational meeting period... like every 13 days
or every 22 days so that the day the meeting occurs continuosly
alters/rotates/changes... anyway, just brainstorming to see how we can
get some more participation/social activity.

i've been part of other groups/communities and this seemed to work
well... growing from 60 to 350 in a couple years...

drink shiner
Joshua