[UbuntuDallas] Sound issues

Sherry Brown mnsbrown at att.net
Mon Feb 15 19:25:44 GMT 2010

I have lost the sound on my computer.  I'm an extreme novice.  Can
anyone simply make suggestions for me?  I have chuckled at the
correspondence about Juan's issues at the detailed difficult language
used.  Only experts could understand what to do with all of that in my
opinion.  I don't know what happened to my sound. It just all of a
sudden quit working and the volume seems to be on high everywhere.
Would appreciate any advice you could give me.  Thanks ~Sherry Brown