[UbuntuDallas] Meeting this Sunday

JJNova jjnova at gamecootie.com
Wed Dec 9 23:37:03 GMT 2009

Salutations to our mailing list subscribers,

This coming Sunday, December 13th, Dallas Team will be having a get
together. The meetings are light hearted, and the atmosphere is laid
back. The most pressing issue on the agenda is the location, as well as
future times for the Dallas Team to get together.

I have a loose concept of some topics I would like to discuss, none of
any pressing importance. Come along, kick back, enjoy some open source
conversation, and have a drink with some folks into the same things you
are. We wont make fun of you too bad, and most of the time we forget the
joke right after we do.

We will again be meeting at the Dave and Busters in the Frisco mall,
located at State Highway 121 and Preston Road. Parking sucks at the mall
on a sunday, but let's be honest, all of us Linux users could use the
exercise that comes from parking further away.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible. No need to decide now,
but if you alredy know, please respond. My contact info is usually
posted in the IRC channel the Saturday before the meeting. Please visit
our wiki page for more information as well as a map (I think).

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DallasTeam

Thanks,
-JJ