[UbuntuDallas] Open Source Symposium 2008 - Registration Open

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:16:31 GMT 2008

Registration is now open for the 2008 Open Source
Symposium<http://www.texasoss.org/>!
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, attendance will be free! Although
it's free, we still ask that you register. This helps us keep a headcount
for conference program guides, shirts, snacks, etc.

 The Open Source Symposium is an inexpensive one-day conference offering
> talks on various aspects of open source, such as software, development, and
> best practices. Some talk topics include Perl, Python, Ubuntu, LAMP, version
> control, and contributing to open source. Through the generosity of our
> sponsors and open source community members, we are able to keep attendance
> costs low and event quality high.
>
> The symposium gives attendees the opportunity to mingle with open source
> users and notable contributors to the open source community. Many of which
> are local to Texas. The 2008 Open Source Symposium will be held Saturday,
> April 26, at the C J Davidson Conference Center located on the Angelo State
> University campus.

To register, please visit the registration
page<http://www.texasoss.org/registration>on the site.

Also, don't forget to check out the speaker
bios<http://www.texasoss.org/speakers>and presentation
abstracts <http://www.texasoss.org/talks>!

Thanks,
Jeremy