[UbuntuDallas] Feisty and meetings

John Abbott john.abbott1936 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 4 03:02:53 GMT 2007

John,
I have Fiesty Fawn  herd#3 installed on a USB drive.  That's pretty
minimalist.  And there is a lot of changes that are amazing.  Better
grouping of files, better icons, no admin/preferences its all control
panel (a lot like SuSE 10.1 SLED)  And its by far the best distribution
coming!

John - the on the border type