ubuntu-us-tn Introduction (AcidFrost)

acidfrost kite.stitch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:29:35 UTC 2012

Howdy ubuntu TN loco members(pretty new but I hangout on the irc alot),
I'm an avid Linux User(Mainly Arch and Ubuntu), I program in my spare
time usually looking for new things to learn [Languages I've learned:
C,C++(haven't mastered templates though),Lua(need a refresher
though),Perl,Ruby]. I can be found on the irc channel and #perl(most of
the time), always looking for further customization and optimization
options so any experienced tweakers advice is greatly appreciated ;p.

I love Open Source software and promoting linux to new users
--
acidfrost <kite.stitch at gmail.com>