ubuntu-us-tn Introduction

drcbsmith at aol.com drcbsmith at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 23:08:58 UTC 2012

Mr. Craig,

I have been fascinated with Ubuntu - installing it on old computers and
laptops several times.  However eventually I deleted it from one after
the other because I could never figure out how to fully use ithe
system.  I have searched the libraries & colleges & computer groups in
Memphis hoping there were some classes I could take, but to no avail.

I have been looking at your link hoping to learn what I can.  Perhaps
you would not mind if I send you a question or two from time to time
and you can help me out.

Thanks,
Dr. C B Smith