ubuntu-us-tn Introduction

Charles Craig 2renewablepcs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:58:44 UTC 2012

Everyone,

Happy New Year! I am excited about being a member of the TN Ubuntu LoCo
Team and I just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I live in Cookeville
with my wife and three kids, and I work at Tennessee Tech University.

Since 2008, I have been an Ubuntu user and it is the OS I continue to use
at home. Also, I created www.RenewablePCs.com <http://www.renewablepcs.com/>,
which shows people how to keep older computers running with Linux, and it
features Ubuntu and its siblings. I am thoroughly convinced that
Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu/Lubuntu are the best Linux distros, and I hope to
assist the team with promoting them to others.

Sincerely,

Charles "Chuck" Craig