ubuntu-us-tn Impressions of Unity

Jason Myers jason at jasonamyers.com
Thu May 26 14:29:56 UTC 2011

I actually really like it.  I'm all about a simpler interface with less
menus and great command exposure.  So with the hit super and search to run
things, and the Unity lists to lauch specfic service especially google apps,
I'm thrilled.  I dislike the open a new windows of the current app didn't
seem so natural, but in general I'm pleased.

Thanks,
jason