ubuntu-us-tn Fwd: Invitation to participate in the Ubuntu Global Jam

Elijah Wright elijah.wright at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:46:54 UTC 2011

I'd love to participate (Cookeville or somewhere on the way from there
to Nashville are good for me; some place like Dickson is probably the
maximum westward range for me; Crossville or Oak Ridge in the other
direction...) but don't have a lot of time to do organizational stuff.

Hoping that someone else can come up with a venue, even a very very
informal one.

I'll participate virtually if all else fails.  :)

--e