ubuntu-us-tn Fwd: LoCo Directory request

mac9416 mac9416 at keryxproject.org
Wed Jun 30 23:45:55 BST 2010

Hi, all,

A few days ago, I subscribed to the LoCo contacts list so I can help
keep the team up-to-date on their doings while w4ett is gone.

Yesterday, Laura Czajkowski sent this message to the contacts list:

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com> wrote:

> Aloha folks!
>
> Me again!  We've been looking for team contact information on the LoCo
> Directory and noticed some teams do not have team information displayed
> under resources on their team page even though they do have a website,
> wiki page and irc.
>
> The LoCo directory is just that, a way for people to find a team close
> to them.  This will only work if it's kept up to date and has the
> information on it needed.  As an example please see the UK team -
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-uk
>
> There is also a meeting on the LoCo.Ubuntu.com - LoCo Directory, please
> see http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=714  for more information
>
> If you are the point of contact please pass this email onto the
> administrator of you LoCo Directory admin page it is important to keep
> this information up to date.
>
> Regards
>
> Laura

I wasn't sure who our LoCo Admin was, so I replied to Laura's message
to ask. Turns out, the LoCo Directory pulls its information off of
Launchpad, so the folks who are admins of our LP page are effectively
admins of our LoCo directory page. So Laura's message was for you.
:-)

One thing I noticed about our LoCo Directory page was that it did not
include our website. Could one of the admins add that info to our
Launchpad page?

The messages below are a little cluttered, but hopefully y'all can
glean our conversation from it.