ubuntu-us-tn Fwd: LoCo Health Check

Zach Gibbens infocop411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:46:32 BST 2010

On 06/27/2010 02:25 PM, mac9416 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This email was sent to the Ubuntu LoCo contacts list. Since w4ett
> hasn't been active for a while, I figured I'd pass this on to the
> team.
>
> -mac

Thanks mac9416, I know this fits what's been going through my head &
fits in with some of this meetings agenda on the 1st, Just in time to
formalize something for this meeting too I suppose.

(It's a shame that our mailing list is setup to reply to everything off
list, to workaround that, I'm CC'ing this back on to the list, if anyone
else has input, please CC your reply to the list)