ubuntu-us-tn Fwd: LoCo Health Check

Zach Gibbens infocop411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:07:36 BST 2010

We are active, we are statewide, we just aren't yet approved, just to
clear up that detail.

As for sharing info, great idea, I'm still reviewing the logs (I had to
miss the meeting, despite my efforts to attend, something came up) &
I'll be adding sections of our meeting log from the 1st plus the Health
Check meeting to the mailing list shortly

Signed,
Zach Gibbens
Cyberanger

PS. Please CC ubuntu-us-tn at lists.ubuntu.com as the list does not do this