ubuntu-us-tn Fwd: LoCo Health Check

mac9416 mac9416 at keryxproject.org
Wed Jul 7 01:25:48 BST 2010

Thanks, Zach.  :-)

For others who missed the session, the log is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoHealthCheck/20100706

I saw that netritious was active during the session asking about LoCo
approval. Interesting discussion.

netritious, if you want to forward on info from the contacts list that
I don't get to first, please do. Can't hurt to spread the load until
we get an active statewide PoC.