ubuntu-us-tn Network rebuilding service

Douglass Clem crashsystems at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 22:15:07 BST 2009

Greetings all. I'm someone from the Florida LoCo, but am currently in
Tennessee for two weeks doing some volunteer computer work for a 501c3 I
used to work for. Currently their very old and poorly build network is
having a lot of issues. Many of the cat5 cables in use are over five years
old, and run between buildings without any protection. Given the miserable
state of their networking, I'm trying to find a company or individual to
hire to rewire the entire network. The organization is in Adams, which is
between Springfield and Clarksville on i24. The company would be willing to
pay for the service of course, though since it is a very low budget
operation, the lower the price the better. Any discount given would be tax
deductible. So if you or anyone you know might be interested, please let me
know.

--
Douglass Clem
Chief Technology Officer,