ubuntu-us-tn hi

Joseph Fennell josephfennellster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:54:36 BST 2009

Hi Zach,

I would be highly interested in helping with getting the ball rolling on
becoming an approved loco.  So what day are you thinking about having the IRC
meetings?  Right now I wouldn't be able to make meetings on weekday nights as
I'm taking night classes during the week but I would be able to make meetings
if they were held on a Saturday or Sunday nights.  I'm very excited about
working with the Tennessee loco and have been making headway in getting more
people interested in using Ubuntu as their primary operating system, I've
even gotten my in-laws to give it a try (man Vista makes it so easy).

Best energy to all,

Joseph Fennell

"The world is yours take it easy....   but take it!" - Woody Guthrie