ubuntu-us-tn hi

Zach Gibbens infocop411 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:31:35 BST 2009

hi, I've been trying to reach one of the leaders. (email bounced back on
w4ett, tideline has yet to reply. only two leaders I could find using
Google.)

It seems we have some renewed (or expanding, depending on what you want
to call it.) interest in becoming a approved loco.
I would like to setup a series of meetings, to get things going. I want
to aim for when most people can make it. If you can be on irc at
8 PM (20:00) Eastern Daylight Time (Chattanooga, Knoxville, East
Tennessee.)
7 PM (19:00) Central Daylight Time (Nashville, Memphis, Middle & West
Tennessee.)
Midnight UTC/GMT (Jokingly Freenode Standard time, the day the log
starts is based on midnight UTC, so this way (hopefully) most people
will be away from work, & the log will be on the same day.

I'm not trying to step on toes, just trying to kick start the LoCo fun.