ubuntu-us-tn West Tennessee User

William F Pearson III wfpearson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:29:18 BST 2007

I'm William Pearson. I work for First Consulting Group supporting systems at
The Med and Memphis Managed Care Corp / TLC. I'm a recent graduate of
University of Memphis with a BBA in MIS. I've been a Linux user for 8 years
and am a member of Golum www.golum.org

I use Ubuntu extensively at work and home. I'm currently beta-testing Gutsy
and am filing bugs on Launchpad now. Some of my initial screenshots of
Compiz Fusion on Feisty are here http://www.flickr.com/wfpearson

--
William F Pearson III

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force! Like fire, it
is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. [George Washington]