ubuntu-us-tn Upper East TN users?

Todd Taylor xtemplarx at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 16:40:18 BST 2007

Hey guys.  I'm Todd and live in Loudon, TN, a bit
southwest of Knoxville.

I've used linux on and off for various purposes since
Slackware could fit on 10-11 floppies.  I currently
run my main gaming rig at home and my work machines on
Ubuntu and am lovin' the complete immersion.

Now if only the wireless support would sort itself
out, my laptop would be a bit more useful... lol