ubuntu-us-tn Community Council Meeting - Requesting Assistance

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 9 13:57:41 BST 2007

On 10/9/07, Matthew Craig <matthew.t.craig at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be out of town at the Open Minds conference in Indiana this
> week, where we'll be promoting Free Software solutions to educators.
> Since I will be AFK, would someone else champion our cause by
> representing us at the Community Council meeting?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda
>
> The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 9 October, 2007 at 18:00:00 UTC
> and will be held in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net.  That's 3 PM
> Central Daylight Time.
>
> This should provide a short-term fix for our team membership issue,
> while we iron out the remaining team administration duties.

Just a quick note about this. We've been working to avoid going to the
Community Council since the Ubuntu-US team (which I am part of) is
handling this. Since your problem was not put on the Community Council
Agenda it will not be heard at this meeting today, please do not
attend with the intention of discussing this (but feel free to join
the meeting anyway - Community Council meetings are a great glimpse
into the community process!).

We're hopeful that your launchpad issue will be resolved soon (see my
other email), and we're also working to get more admins added to your
mailing list. Last night the IRC channel was dealt with.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com