ubuntu-us-tn Ubuntu LoCo in Tennessee

Caleb Cupples cscupples at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 06:18:15 BST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007 03:31:08 Matthew Craig wrote:
> Greetings Ubuntu Fans and Advocates !!
>

> I am looking to get this LoCo rocking and rolling, by meeting monthly
> in Nashville.  I have talked with people around town who are
> interested in focusing their attention on promoting Free and Open
> Software, in Nashville and in Tennessee.
>

> Are there people on this list who can make it to the initial planning
> meeting?  Are you also passionate about computers, Tux, and Linux?  If
> I can get just two people responding to this post, then we will start
> coordinating locations and times right away.
>

> Let's not wait any longer to take back our software freedom.  It is
> our time to organize and let people know about the value of Ubuntu in
> our community.
>

> Matthew Craig

Getting to Nashville is a bit of a problem, but I am more than willing to help
in any way I possibly can, in getting a meeting location setup, in West
Tennessee.

C. Cupples

--
Word of advice: When attacking a man with a sonic screwdriver.... Don't let
him near the sound system. - The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who