ubuntu-us-tn Ubuntu TN Meeting Place

William F Pearson III wfpearson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:58:13 BST 2007

Due to an MIA leader I have decided to temporarily take the reigns of
the TN Team. We need need to meet on the freenode channel
#ubutnu-tennessee asap to discuss future meeting plans, leadership,
and organization of the group. If Michael wants to step up here,
that's fine with me, but I don't think any of us have heard from him
in a while.

Keep in mind TN has 2 time zones, 8 pm EDT and 7PM CDT is fine with me.
Here are the proposed dates.

Tuesday, October  9,  8pm EDT
Thursday October 11,  8pm EDT
Tuesday  October 16  8pm EDT

Thursday the 18 conflicts with the GOLUM meeting at the same time.
www.golum.org It is also the scheduled release day for Gutsy Gibbon.

This is the way we pick dates at Golum, if you cannot attend the IRC
meeting at any of these scheduled times please reply to this list or
email me directly. The date with the least amount of conflicts will be
selected. I will forward this message to GOLUM,. Let me know if NLUG,
or the Knoxville LUG have been notified. If there are any other LUGs
that need to be notified let me know if you can do it or I need to.

This is a preliminary planning meeting. We have to scramble if we want
to do anything this Fall to celebrate the Gutsy Release.

--
William F Pearson III

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force! Like
fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. [George
Washington]