ubuntu-us-tn Ubuntu LoCo in Tennessee

Matthew Craig matthew.t.craig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:31:08 BST 2007

Greetings Ubuntu Fans and Advocates !!

I am looking to get this LoCo rocking and rolling, by meeting monthly
in Nashville.  I have talked with people around town who are
interested in focusing their attention on promoting Free and Open
Software, in Nashville and in Tennessee.

Are there people on this list who can make it to the initial planning
meeting?  Are you also passionate about computers, Tux, and Linux?  If
I can get just two people responding to this post, then we will start
coordinating locations and times right away.

Let's not wait any longer to take back our software freedom.  It is
our time to organize and let people know about the value of Ubuntu in
our community.

Matthew Craig