ubuntu-us-tn Introductions

Robert Spangler rcspangler at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:45:14 BST 2007

Hello,

I'm Robert Spangler.  I live in Kingsport, TN.  I started using linux around
1992 when I worked with a local ISP.  We were a full linux shop.  I started
using ubuntu when Breezy Badger came out.  Before that, I mainly used RedHat
or SuSE.  My main interest with linux is on the server side, but I do keep
up the the progress of the linux desktop.  I always have at least one
computer running linux as a desktop.  I'm currently a network engineer for
one of the local cable companies.  My primary responsibility is voice, but I
do bleed over into HSD.