ubuntu-us-tn Introductions

Donnie Pennington donniepennington at mac.com
Wed May 9 19:22:05 BST 2007

Hi, my name's Donnie Pennington.  My career background is in healthcare
finance and managed care administration.  I've been trying out Ubuntu
Edgy on my iMac since last summer, using Parallels virtualization
software.  Several months ago I bought a Toshiba laptop and installed
Edgy (dual boot with the supplied VISTA) which I subsequently upgraded
to Feisty.  Though not on the chat circuit, I'm interested in the spread
of user-friendly open source computing options and now use my Feisty
laptop for just about everyhthing except iTunes, iPod and AppleTV.

--
Donnie Pennington