ubuntu-us-tn Introductions

Peter Robison forpeterssake at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 03:46:02 BST 2007

My name is Peter, and I live in Franklin, but I'm about to move up to the Nashville area. I'm a Linux newbie, using live CD and USB drive versions since 2005. I didn't actually install Linux on my home PC until Ubuntu Dapper in 2006. I run a dual boot of Ubuntu and Xubuntu on my home PC. I've used a few other distributions like Knoppix, DSL, and Puppy, but Ubuntu is the first that I really enjoy. I'm really interested in Xubuntu for running on my older machine.I go by forpeterssake on the Ubuntu wiki and Lanunchpad. If anyone is interested in a Nashville-area installfest or other activity, I'm game.- Peter Robison