ubuntu-us-tn Sharing Ubuntu files with Windows XP machine

Cecil Thomas wcthomas at chartertn.net
Sun Nov 12 23:11:59 GMT 2006

Scott,
I'd shout halieluya !!! if I knew how to spell it!!
I tried it once but forgot to put my username after the -a naturally it
didn't work.

Then I resorted to reading your instructions again and realized I had not
put in the username.
This time it worked!!

Brings back memories of my S.A. at work who when asked a question would
always ask "DYRTFM???"

Thanks again,
Cecil