There is currently no Black HIlls Linux group.

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 2 05:01:24 UTC 2011

Feel free to hang out in the #sluglinux chat room on freenode. There are
Linux users from all over there. Also, I have not seen any mailing list
traffic in awhile but certainly less than a year ago. You could try that.

Otherwise go ahead and start one. Let me know if you have any questions or
need help.