There is currently no Black HIlls Linux group.

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 14 00:18:27 UTC 2010

The site has been down for over a year and I've never been able to get
anyone here to successfully put me in touch with any SD Linux group
other than the college or Sioux Falls. I live in Rapid City and am
interested in trying to start another local group. I saw that the link
to the old Black HIlls group was linked with the official LoCo for SD
and thought you should know that should be removed.
Also if anyone locally in the Black Hills area is interested in helping
attempt to get a more active local group started, I'd love to hear from
you.

Nan
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by