Reminder

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 13 03:37:08 GMT 2009

Ya, I did move it one hour later. If you sign up for the event at
sd.ubuntu-us.org you well get an email reminder. I think I set it to two
days in advance. Not a single person showed up so I'm not going to
bother writing up minutes or anything. I'll just schedule a new meeting
when I have some time. Life has been beyond hectic for me so I think it
might be a little while.

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team wrote:
> Sorry I missed this.  I would like to attend the next one, but 5pm is
> not the best for us MST people. Is it possible to move this 1 hour
> later permanently? Michael, if you can send a reminder email 1 day
> prior, that would really help...sorry, but with my schedule a little
> 'hand holding' may be necessary. :)
>
> Quoting Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team <ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com>:
>
> doh- I forgot about that whole thing. Since this is a small team and I
> know how it usually turns out anyway, I'll push it back an hour.
>
> ** We'll hold the meeting in 2.5 hours **

- --
ubuntu-us-sd mailing list
ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: