Ubuntu 8.10 Release Party time!

Doug Jennewein doug at prairiegeeks.com
Fri Oct 17 04:42:52 BST 2008

Hey, everyone:
A new Ubuntu release is just around the corner, so it's time to celebrate
and tip one back for the Intrepid Ibex.  The release date is October 30th,
and most parties are happening on or around then, so meet up at your local
LUG, university, library, bar, or wherever you like and celebrate.

We've got the ball rolling for a party in Vermillion -- if we're lucky maybe
we can work in some Ubuntu-themed beer tasting as well...

Add information about your party to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SouthDakotaTeam/Events/IntrepidReleaseParty so
others can attend.  Editing the wiki is pretty straightforward, and I can
give you a hand if you need help.

-Doug