Next Meeting

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 18 19:02:44 GMT 2008

I mentioned your irc meeting to our slug members yesterday. Some of
our most active members have not heard of it. Are you signed up on the
slug mailing list at all? Feel free to use that to let our members
know of any linux related events.

On 12/18/08, Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team
<ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

Steve Anderson // http://hyperfiercecompiler.net
Siouxland Linux Users Group // http://www.sluglinux.org