Release party flyers

Doug Jennewein doug at prairiegeeks.com
Thu Oct 11 14:21:06 BST 2007

Hi, everyone:

The flyers and stickers should arrive this week, and I'll snail mail some to
Sioux Falls and Brookings the day I get them.  I was thinking of a 20/20/60
split for the flyers among Vermillion, Brookings, and Sioux Falls
respectively.  Does that sound fair?  I'd like to split the case stickers
50/50 between vermlug and slug.  Does anyone else want some?  I think
they'll be handy for handing out at install fests, meetings, etc.

-Doug