Release party flyers

Steve Anderson phliver at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 07:42:12 BST 2007

Hey thanks for including information about the sioux falls party! I
don't know if you want to send them to me or maybe scan it and email
me a copy. i can take it to kinkos or something. If you want to snail
mail me some that would be great. we have a ton of places to place
them.

Steve Anderson
3201 W 43rd St Apt 20
Sioux Falls, SD 57106